When Gilt City had it’s last warehouse sale in June, I immediately bought my ticket for Friday night and started plotting my strategy for navigating the sale. I have been shopping on Gilt since the very beginning and couldn’t wait to have a live, in-person experience… until I realized I had a family event to attend in San Diego and couldn’t make it. I tried to come up with a way to be in two places at once, but as no such technology exists in 2014 I ended up in San Diego and the sale went on without me. So when Gilt contacted me and offered a ticket to their media preview on Friday December 5th, I could not have been more excited.
The sale includes hundreds of items from both established and up-and-coming designers including Zac Posen, Helmut Lang, Missoni, Vera Wang, Badgley Mischka, Carolina Herrera and more. And don’t worry, they have men’s designers included as well. The racks are constantly replenished, so you’re sure to score some fabulous fashion finds at discounts of up to 90 % off.
Where: Siren Studios Orange, 1050 N. Orange Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90038
- Complimentary signature cocktails
- Smilebooth photobooth to create animated GIFs for entry in the #GiltSurprisesContest (with grand prize of a $5,000 MasterCard® gift card)
- On-site dry hair and makeup styling from app-based beauty provider GLAMSQUAD
- Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps® (the original thin crunchy pretzel cracker in flavors like Everything, Sea Salt & Cracker Pepper, Honey Mustard & Onion, and Original)
- Popped potato, tortilla and corn chips by popchips in flavors like sea salt, barbeque and sour cream and onion
- Healthier and more sustainable samples from Just Mayo and Just Cookie Dough from Hampton Creek
- Rare, mineral-rich and high-alkaline all-natural water from evamor
Ticket available here: http://www.giltcity.com/los-angeles/gcwarehouseaugla
Let me know what you bring home with you from the sale!