Happy New Year! Is it just me or does it feel like we’re still on Winter break? Between having Jury Duty starting on Monday and the fact that my new 2020 planner hasn’t arrived yet, I feel like I have no idea what day it is, let alone year. That being said, I think it’s important to remember that every day is a chance to start anew. I know so many people put so much pressure on themselves to start the year off on the right foot, but I personally think that it’s not typically realistic to expect change to happen in a day. If anything I’ve learned over the years, is that taking positive steps to transform my life is a daily practice…
This leads me to my first post of 2020, which is a new series I’ve been wanting to share about some of my recent favorites. Writing this blog over the past seven years, there’s definitely been a lot of pressure to share the latest and greatest! From the latest fashion trend, the hottest beauty product, or the newest restaurant or exhibition, there’s always a lot of emphasis on what’s “new and now.” One thing I want to do this year is check in periodically to highlight the things and experiences I’m loving lately… let me know what you think as I’m hoping this will become a regular series here on the blog.
7 Recent Favorites:
- I discovered Lacy Phillips “To Be Magnetic” courses a year and a half ago and have been doing her online workshops daily ever since. As the leading manifestation coach, I love how Lacy dispels spiritual bypass and gets straight to the core of her formula of unblocking, expanding and passing tests to create magnetism. You can sign up for one of Lacy’s workshops a la carte, or join The Pathway subscription where you can access all of her workshops for an extremely affordable monthly fee. Use this link for $20 off your subscription.
- Shaman Durek came across my path through Lacy Phillip’s Expanded Podcast and I was thrilled to witness his magic in person late last year at an event hosted by Frank Elaridi. A sixth generation Shaman whose honed his skills across the globe, Durek’s wisdom and gifts are both inspiring and insightful. With a client list include Gwenyth Paltrow, Nina Dobrev and Dave Asprey, I’m finding his new book Spirit Hacking to be a fascinating read!
- This clothing rental service has been such a perfect fit for me over the past few months. I’ve been wearing so many fabulous finds from LoveShackFancy, Free People, Bronx and Banco and more on the blog and I love how affordable and sustainable this service is. Use this link for $20 off your first months rental.
- I’ve been living in these Patricia Green velvet slippers since I got them (ie. insisted the hubby get me them) for Christmas. I’m also still obsessed with these slipper shoes that are designed to be worn out of the house. I got this pair last year, but plan to add to my collection soon.
- As someone who has experienced severe anxiety since I was a child, I consider CBD to be the greatest invention since sliced (gluten-free) bread. 🙂 Currently, I’m particularly in love with these CBD gummies, as well as these, and this hemp and adaptogen infused drink.
- Am I the only one who is too lazy to use foot lotion until she experiences extremely painful dryness and cracks? This healing ointment is so fast acting, effective and affordable… it would probably work even better if I remembered to use it in advance.
- The past few months have been so busy and getting a regular facial has become a luxury. I am loving this AESOP mask and this at home peel, as well as this dry mask for when it’s freezing out!
SHOP MY LOOK:
Photo by Mo Summers.
Let me know what you think of this recent favorites post and if you’d like me to make it a regular series. I’d love to know what things you’ve been loving lately too, so please leave your recent favorites in a comment below.
Let’s be social!